- Vehicle wrapping is an effective way of protecting your existing paintwork.
- You can choose any colour you desire, without having to buy a new vehicle.
- A full vehicle wrap takes between 1-3 days whereas a re-spray can take up to 2 weeks.
- A vehicle wrap is incredibly easy to maintain.
- You may choose any colour/design that you wish – this can then be removed if need be, to protect your cars resale value.
Depending on the complexity of the project & the size of your vehicle a vinyl wrap can be fully installed within 2-4 days. Partial wraps such as roofs usually take around 5 hours.
Depending on how well the vinyl wrap is maintained after installation, it should typically last anything between 3-5 years.
We are insured to work on & drive all vehicles.
No, as long as your paintwork is strong factory original painted, a vinyl wrap should show no evidence once removed.
Due to the high-quality adhesives that we use, we can safely remove the wrap using the correct methods. Damage will only occur when the car has weak or replaced paintwork.
Frequent handwashing and avoiding high power jet washers is advised when it comes to looking after your wrap.
Yes. We can wrap bonnets, boots, roofs, side panels, doors etc.
Absolutely! Take a look at our vehicle wrapping page for examples of our work.
It is important that you advise your insurance company that you have had your vehicle part/fully wrapped. You should inform the DVLA of a complete, permanent colour change, wraps are not permanent therefor there is no need to contact them.
“Sytner London BMW and MINI have being using CFX for many years and we can honestly say they are the best at what they do.”
Dharmesh Mistry, Synter London.